Sunday, January 20, 2013

Platinum Designs

Platinum Designs

Platinum Designs

Looking for a handmade, hand designed invitation? Well look no further Platinum Designs has some really cool invitations to choose from!
handmade weddingI just love this Handmade wedding invitation, it really adds some nice character and modern design.
Available a beautiful graphic wedding invite set, created in greens and creme.
This particular invite is printed on creme card-stock, but can be done on a selection of different textures if desired.
The font, text and text color can be changed if desired.
I believe this would be a great invite for a spring wedding, we could even lighten up the greens to a more grassy color if desired.
This set contains 100 invitations, w\/ matching envelopes the size of the invite is 4 1\/2″ x 6 1\/4″- that is what I have designed but we can adjust the shape if desired.
This set also comes with 100 Response Cards (RSVP) done in a postcard format at 3″ x 5 1\/2″- they will replicate the invite. If you prefer to have return envelopes for your response cards that can be done for an additional 20.00
All Envelopes are pre-printed with return address.
Platinum Designs takes their customer service and customer satisfaction very seriously and very personally as stated in their profile.
handmade fabric invitationsI love to create and design custom stationery items that help enhance special events. I do this with my own two hands because I have a passion for it. I work hard to make sure everyone of my clients is fully satisfied and hope to make many new friends here. I love to try new things, work outside the box, something unusual and extra special for your extra special day I like to create- it helps me deal with my pain as I became disabled 5 years ago and have basically been homebound since then, so this is a great outlet for my creative juices, that and all the love I get from my two pugs, named Harley and Kaydee Sue. Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to convo me if you have any questions.
So if you are looking for something a little more personal for your upcoming wedding make sure you check out Platinum Designs!


No comments: