Friday, June 19, 2009

Sterling Silver caged Pendant with Sea Glass

What a unique idea, to cage your pretties so they can't escape

Blue Sea Glass Caged Pendant

Sterling silver caged sea glass pendant
Sterling silver sea glass pendant cage

I was looking for a way to use those little piece of glass that I have picked up off of the beach.  This sterling silver cage measures 4 cm (1 1/2 in) from top of the bale to the bottom of the curls and holds 5 pieces of blue sea glass found on the Jersey Shore.  This piece comes complete and ready to wear with an 18 in sterling silver cable chain.

This is one of the few pieces that I can replicate.  If you are interested in a caged pendant with different colors of sea glass, please contact me and I will get started on your custom piece.

No comments: