Friday, May 8, 2009

Art and Handmade speak the same language

I like this post about bring handmade artists together and unifying the industry

Creativity crosses all language barriers

I was browsing the web and came across the artist Marie-Michele of Mademoiselle M I’m guessing she’s French. All I know is the the jewelry crossed all language barriers, were beauty was just beauty. I think that as a handmade artist we should embrace each others work and support our fellow artisans. That’s one reason that we started the Handmade Artisan Forum and we are quickly finding out that artists around the world want to speak to each other and support each other. It’s been interesting to watch and read the conversations and see language barriers being crossed by the love of Handmade Creative Art.

Stop by the forum and support Handmade.

No comments: